Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stockton's Farmers Market

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I went to Stockton for my spring break and one of my first stops was at the Stockton Farmer's Market Sunday morning. There were so many fruits and vegetable stands, so many fresh produce to choose from. But the most incredible thing to me were the pastries.

Everything looked so good, but I chose to buy the strawberry turnovers. After all, they're strawberries. How could I pass up a chance to try one?

In season and sweet, these turnovers were huge and fluffy. The outside was slightly coated with sugar. I'm told that these were sellouts. The first to disappear. I'm so glad I got a chance to try one.

These turnovers were big enough for a meal and weren't too sweet. They were very worth their price. 1.75 for one of these strawberry turnovers. If I'm ever in Stockton on a Sunday, I would go back and buy more.

~ A

No comments:

Post a Comment